Do you feel embarrassed at the state of your gums or teeth? Have you felt worried about your bad breath that won’t go away? If so, we have exciting news for you! Gum disease is a serious condition that can be reversed with proper care and treatment. That is why, our dentist, Dr. Robert Horowitz with Robert A. Horowitz, DDS in Scarsdale, New York, is here to explain how to reverse this embarrassing condition. For more information about gum disease, see below:
– Gum disease is often related to poor oral hygiene. This can arise due to a failure to clean your mouth.
– If you feel pain while chewing or if you have teeth that are not properly aligned, gum disease may be present.
– If bad breath continuously occurs, gum disease may be to blame.
– Visual clues that can lead to gum disease include pus or sores or gum recession.
– Gum disease can ensue due to a poor diet. This can be connected to eating unhealthy foods.
– If it looks as if your gums are weakening or destabilizing, gum disease may be the cause.
– Common indications of gum disease include gums that are inflamed, sore, numb, or routinely bleeding.
As you can see, there is no need to feel embarrassed about your oral health anymore! With proper care and treatment, we can reverse your embarrassing gum disease and restore your oral health today. So, take the first step and call us at 914-529-4136 to set up an appointment. We are happy to help you.